segunda-feira, 12 de janeiro de 2009

Noscetis veritatem et veritas vos liberabit


I came with the "Nação Zumbi",

Talk to your ear.

I want to see the dust rising,

And much smoke in the air.

I arrived with my universe,

And land on your thinking.

Nothing Like the Horizon,

To bring me into your Mind.

And the certainty that I am I, In all that I am in.

It's the amaze infinity of the sky,

Is like having the immense horizon of my thinking in your mind.

The origin of fear is evil,

The collective man feels the need to fight.

The Pride, Arrogance and Glory,

Fills the field of imagination.

They are Demons, who destroy the savage power of Humanity.

I bring the "Recife" Street lights in the eyes,

Rivers and bridges in the heart,

"Pernambuco" in the bottom of my feet,

And my mind in the wilderness.

Modernizing the past is a musical evolution,

Where are the notes that were here,

I do not need them!

Chico Science - " Manifest for a generation forged in Chaos"



http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=Us-TVg40ExM

Final definition of "Global Village"




"It is just that, ... ,in the last moments of my life, I should discover all the iniquity of falsehood, and make the truth triumph." Jacques de DeMolay




Listening To
Sénégal Fast Food Amadou & Mariam Feat. Manu Chao

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário