sábado, 26 de setembro de 2009

Ab Aeterno Mutatis mutantis


Walking against the wind
barefoot and document free
in the sun of almost December in the tropics
that`s where I`m going….

The sun revolving in small crimes
warfare, spaceships, guerilla
and beautiful cardinals in the horizon
that`s where I`m going…

In every single face
in long kisses of your love
in teeth, legs, flags,
bombs and Brigitte Bardot
that`s where I`m going…

Against some mere foolish daydreams
that keep trying to torture me
using photos cut and newspaper pieces
useless, because there are many old violets
without a hummingbird
that`s where I`m going…

In between pictures and names
her eyes were full of colors
the chest full of love in vain
and so I give up my solitude
that`s where I`m going…

No tissue and no documents
nothing in my pockets or hands
a song to make me someone else
no hunger, no umbrage
just some different feeling
that`s where I`m going…

I want to keep living
without getting dirty
and the cloth of confetti
that’s over, it`s been all celebrations
remaining that old familiar taste
like only Freud could explain
that’s where I`m going…




"Algún día en cualquier parte, en cualquier lugar indefectiblemente te encontrarás a ti mismo, y ésa, sólo ésa, puede ser la más feliz o la más amarga de tus horas." - Pablo Neruda




Listening to Aretha Franklin - "Day Dreaming"

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário