quarta-feira, 16 de março de 2011

Lux Tenebris Ex



Today I had a horrible vivid nightmare,
And stood suddenly in time to pay attention…

I woke up scared by the falling starry night,
And start to sought through the darkness
Someone with your affection to protect me…

A glimpse of light made me remembered a time,
A time where the past brings me a memory…

A scene from the instant I was just a small child,
And fear, fear was a strong reason to cry…

Today I woke up embraced by fear,
But I did not cry or asked for shelter…

From the darkness I could see the infinite
No past, present or future could haunt me…

In that moment I felt a strong presence...
Fear could not trouble me anymore…

It was something yours that stuck with me,
And that something has no ending, no stopping…

Suddenly, suddenly we see that something is lost
Or that something is beginning to fade away…

A warm and innocent feeling gets in the way,
Illuminated by the beauty of everything that happened minutes ago…






“Una pasión… Un tipo puede cambiar de todo… De casa, de cara, de familia, de dios,
pero hay una cosa que no podemos cambiar… De pasión…” – Pablo Sandoval – El Secreto de tus ojos





Listening to Take Five – The David Brubeck Quartet

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário