terça-feira, 3 de agosto de 2010

Difficile est longum subito deponere amorem

The night falls into the city
Coming from nowhere
And suddenly the day is gone
Going to anyplace…

I didn’t feel hunger
Didn’t feel cold
Sitting in a dark corner
Of a empty room…

Shadows and thoughts
Of a hopeful dream
In the walls echoed…

Leaving just silence
And the remembrance of it…

Between vain streets
That I’m just discovering
The vertigo and dizziness
Sprang up all kinds of images…

That was the only way
To reach the sky and its last star
Everything that I was passing
Remembered me of her…

When the rain falls
In the lonely nights
Remember that I’ll always
Be there…




"It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light." - Aristotle Onassis




Listening to Cream - "Sunshine of your Love"

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário