terça-feira, 31 de agosto de 2010

Tamdiu discendum est, quamdiu vivas



Pure, simple and outspoken,
Endless desire for frivolous delights,
That’s how my being likes to be…

With no need for false clothes or disguises
I follow and live the moment, willful
Regardless of the closed doors…

No lies, excuses or silly pretentions,

If I have to go back,
I just follow my heart through the road less traveled!

If I realize that I need to follow,
I only need to close my eyes to see your path!

If everything is wrong,
I take all masks that ashamed me in starting over!

If everything is working,
I follow all crazy, passionate daydreams that shows who Am I!

If I find rocks in my way,
I keep all, and one day I’ll built a Castle!

If I lost a love,
I don’t stop until I find it in the daily confusion!

If I truly found one love,
I spread my wings and fly in your direction!

I am just myself
The real me
Made of dreams
And Guileless

In the end we only have the moment,
That’s why I live the reality of my dreams…





“Consistency is contrary to nature, contrary to life. The only completely consistent people are dead. “ - Aldous Huxley





Listening to “Ziggy Stardust” – David Bowie

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário