quinta-feira, 12 de agosto de 2010

Duc, sequere, aut de via decede

I’m made of
Broken dreams
Unknown details
And unresolved loves…

I’m a mixture of
Unreasonable cryings
Heart of people
And impulsive acts…

I wait for
Places I don’t know
Experiences I didn’t live
And all people that I haven’t met…

I am
Constant Love and Affection
Pretty distracted
But never stopping…

I had
Sleepless nights
People lost
And accomplished things not promised…

I often
Give up without trying
Run away not to face
And smiled no to cry…

I feel for
Things I didn’t change
Friendships not cherished
Those who I judged
And the things that I said…

I sincerely miss
People I have met
Memories that I forgot
Friends that I lost
And all dreams that were never true…

But I keep living and learning…





"But all this must be suffered by those who profess the stern order of chivalry" & “Everything is artifice or illusion” - Don Quixote – Miguel de Cervantes





Listening to Hoodoo Gurus – “Come Anytime”

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário