terça-feira, 14 de setembro de 2010

In pace, ut sapiens, aptarit idonea bello



All roads tread so we can see each other,
All the paths converge so you can find me,
I turn my senses for half-truths,
My full half cry of happiness…

Within any distance you can reach the other...
Through day and night we stand on the floor,
Details that just the heart can be alert to...

If you go, I stop,
If you do, I talk,
But only we, in a closed room,
Can feel the good taste of the opposite...

I don’t know, but I feel,
The only force that makes things.
I speak so I can hear the world,
The difference in the one way it beats...





"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." -
Mark Twain





Listening to "Comfortably Numb" - Pink Floyd

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário