segunda-feira, 13 de setembro de 2010

Veritas numquam perit




I don’t like being a poet for a lapsed world
Also I’m not a fan of singing the future…

I’m always chained to life by looking at my companions.
They are taciturn people, but I have high hopes…

Among their presence, I consider the grandiosity of reality.
The present is so vast that it will not keep us apart.

Do not go too far away…
At the end of the day will be traveling hand by hand…

I’ll refuse to be a one women singer,
Of only one story…
I’ll not say any whispers in the evening,
Or be attached to a single view from a particular window.
I won’t be handling empty drugs or suicidal notes,
And definitely wont run away to your island
Or kidnapped by seraphim…

Time is my favorite subject, present time,
The present man, the present life…





“Chance is a word void of sense; nothing can exist without a cause. “ – Voltaire





Listening to “Gimme Shelter” – Paul Brady & The Forest Rangers.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário