segunda-feira, 20 de setembro de 2010

Latet anguis in herba



I’m not good with wrong numbers,
With cynical made-up phrases,
Or false story’s morals…

I like what takes my breath away…

I worship the unlikely…

Crave for the almost impossible…

My heart remains free,
Although keeping a deeper love…

I have a pace that complicates me,
And a certain will that does not goes away,
A word that never sleeps…

Do you like a good challenge?
Try being in love with me…

I’m not an easy person,
I do collect my enemies,
Almost never available,
And my humor changes like the moon…

I’m easily bored by common places,
Nothing interests me in the day to day,
And I carry with my thoughts the “unrest”…

My pair of wings is always set…

Sometimes, late in the evening, I travel…
Not knowing what is up ahead…

And always looking for answers
That I cannot find in today’s mess…

Last night I lost a dream,
And with it all its tears and smiles…

But that’s the funny thing about life…

When we least expect, we overcome it…
And end up closer to be who we really are…





“(...) Cada uno acepta lo que va descubriendo de sí mismo en las miradas de los demás, se va formando en la convivencia, se confunde con el que suponen los otros y actúa de acuerdo con lo que se espera de ese supuesto inexistente.” - Juan Carlos Onetti.





Listening to Eddie Vedder – “Setting Forth”

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário