segunda-feira, 18 de outubro de 2010

Ad Libitur


Deep down in the cold abyss of your gaze
Lie thousands of silly silent temptations
Amazing how some girls are so women…

With mad and wild tricks of mere confusion
Spreading through her hair, mouth, skin
Destroying my complete body and mind…

Some women, ephemerons like you are
Just can take me wherever they want to
As boys just cannot resist your mysteries…

Such an entanglement confusion of smiles
And eyes capable of devouring all my senses
That I just don’t care about myself anymore…

After all, boys just cannot ever say no…

Some naïve pretentious boys just like me
So used of being always right
Near a real women like you
Are just young kids…




“The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone.” - Johann von Goethe




Listening to Soulive – “PJ’s”

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário