quarta-feira, 6 de outubro de 2010

Bellum omium contra omnes



News will eternally lose all control of facts,
Fake celebrities will fall into anonymity,
Blur pictures will cross my ocean of sorrows,
All Journals will be printed in blank,
Paintings will be dissolved into one single bucket,
As the argument is deprived of its essence…

The dawn will be bring no new voices into light,
Billboards will be placed with the letters exchanged,
Nobody will recall how to sign its signature,
Taxi drivers no longer will know which road to take,
Words of my dictionary will be deformed,
As this becomes a strange day to feel happiness…

And all that is necessary so we can be together…

It’s just a time for us to go crazy forever…




“Do I contradict myself? Very well, then I contradict myself, I am large, I contain multitudes.“ - Walt Whitman




Listening to “Epistrophy” – Thelonious Monk

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário