quarta-feira, 14 de outubro de 2009

Caelum omnis sum fui futurus


The sky of Icarus has more poetry than the one of Galileo…

I wanted to look farther,
But I didn`t know how to fly…
I just couldn`t see
The wings you have just gave me…

Moon was our destiny,
To float freely like dancers
In a never ending dance step…

Suddenly a light appeared
Illuminating the dark of our sky…
It was the dawn
But seen through your eyes…

And while following silly words
We reached for the stars…
Our souls were revealed
by the glow of a star...

And so the starts whispered…
Loving is to let someone love you…
And all forms of control
Just rewards you with an empty love…




“I would rather be ashes than dust. I would rather that my spark burn out in a brilliant blaze than be stifled by dry-rot. I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet. For the proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.” - Jack London




Listening to John Coltrane - "Saturn"

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário