sábado, 17 de outubro de 2009

Caelestis animus est aeternus


I`m a man who has
Under my skin petals…
Under my nails thorns…
There are so many nerves around my heart
That in my eyes only delirium stays…

I`m a man who has
Windows as doors…
Ceilings as floors…
And as the cannibal hunger
I sleep in the darkness of miracles…

I can`t see, anymore, the hell that attracted me
I`m a blind man in a castle…
I`m a blind man in a castle…

And from all that, I`ll say goodbye…

I don`t want to sleep anymore
With my eyes opened the sun can warm me…

Barefooted faith walks slowly
Fate runs out from bad luck
And from what remains…

And if you could just look at me…
And if you wanted to find me…
And if you can, please take me home…




"There is nothing to hide and everything to seek. There is nothing to find and everything to be." - Darina Stoyanova




Listening to Bossacucanova - "
Essa Moça Tá Diferente"

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário