sábado, 10 de outubro de 2009

Ordo ab Chao


"Ah, look at all the lonely people...

All the lonely people
Where do they all come from ?

All the lonely people
Where do they all belong ?"


According to my grandfather
I was born under the protection of "Sao Jorge"
the warrior...

Baptized under the "Ede Yoruba" tradition...
And as so, following the "Xukuru" ritual
my body was sealed with the glint of a knife...

Confirmed under a storm
sent by
"Tupã-cinunga"
with the reflect of a "Tupaberaba"...

My soul was a fragment
piece of the dust boned crown
used by "Kuruap"...

My lineage remotes to "Xango"
King of the "Orixas"...
Son of Oranian, Africa's greatest king...
God of justice... And rage...

Cao Cabiecile! My father...
The blue blood gave me access
to the "Terreiro de Umbanda" domains...

At age 15
a call to arms
through the hand of mysteries...
as a gift a doubled-headed phoenix ring
and knowledge that can sent all free...

Touched in "
Tiferet"
as a "neophytos"
in my chemical wedding...
Transforming the lead of ego
into gold of essence...

Crossed the river of anger
in the companion of Kharon
with nothing but a coin...

Halfway along my life's path

I was a man that
have not yet seen his last evening...

But, through my madness,
was so close to it,
That there was hardly time to turn about...

As Virgil appeared to me
I reached the first circle...
Abandoning all hopes
as my feet paved the way...

Sin came looking for my soul
as I looked in his face...
And that is where I stand....




"It`s a basic truth of the human condition that everybody lies. The only variable is about what." - Dr. House





Listening to Eric Clapton - "Running on Faith"

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário