terça-feira, 13 de outubro de 2009

Incomitatus per desumo


It`s made of dreams and dust
The fate of a lonely man…
Lost in my own thoughts
While ridding my steel horse…

My father was luxury
And mother solitude….
And if there is luck
I don`t know, never saw it…

And everywhere I go
I take you on my eyes…
I`m not by our side
But I can still dream of it…

My dreams will search for you…
I`m not sure if it`s just a illusion
If your are close
Or is just my intuition…

This Life breaks less
Leads me, drags me, blinds me…

And the word that destroys love
Takes me from when everything was full
To the moment it all collapsed…

After all were just harsh words
Of a velvet voice…




''Do the thing you fear most and the death of fear is certain.
'' - Mark Twain.




Listening to Dire Straits - "So far way"

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário