quinta-feira, 15 de outubro de 2009

Mei infinitus proprius - Mare Maris


Ode to the Sea

To the Sea, now…
It's my call…

To the Sea, now…
And I say once more
To the sea…

It`s been a long seen I left home
To live in the Sea…

White sand
White is the beautiful boat
Blue skies from North to South…

Storm
One green and grey...
Musical
It`s always the sound of the rain…

East, West, North and South
Where a man lies…

When the sun puts itself on the blue
Or when the moon does it to sea…
Just the immensity and the sea…

There lies the best and worst of me
Just do not lose yourself when entering
In my particular infinite…




"The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion." - Albert Camus




Listening to Jorge Drexler - "Al Otro Lado del Rio"

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário